Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020-21 RRC Apply Online Application From Vacancy =) The authorities of the Ministry of Railways have reported 3553 Apprentice opening under Western Railway Recruitment. Western Railway application structure has been discharged on seventh January 2020-21. The last date to top off the Western Railway Recruitment application structure is on February 2020-21. Competitors who are chosen under Western Railway Recruitment will be offered Pay scale of 18,000 – 56,900. Before topping off the Western Railway Recruitment Application Form, competitors must check the WR Apprentice qualification criteria. The must ensure they meet every one of the criteria recommended by the specialists. They ought to likewise know about different insights concerning the WR Apprentice warning, as significant dates, enrolment process, determination methodology, and so on. In this article, we will give all of you the fundamental data in regards to Western Railway Recruitment. Peruse on to discover.
Apply Online Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020:- Candidates from Indian nationals (male and female) are welcomed from the envious and qualified candidates to top off 192 after opportunity to the Junior Clerk cum Typist occupations in the Western Railway Mumbai . All the intrigued competitors must look at the significant dates, qualification criteria, for example, Age limit, Requirement and attractive Education capability, Exam Syllabus, Exam design, official warning and apply online connection. You can go after the railroad positions on their official site www.indianrailway.com.in.
Details of RRC WR Recruitment 2020 -21
Application Fee :-
- General Candidates, Other Backward Class (OBC) : Rs. 100/-
- All Female Candidates / Scheduled Cast (SC), Schedule Tribe (ST), PH and Ex- Service Man Category contenders : Rs. 0 /- (No Fee)
Age Limit :-
- Minimum Age Limit : 15 Years
- Maximum Age Limit : 24 Years
Age Relaxation : –
- Scheduled Cast (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST) : 5 Years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) : 3 Years
- PH , Ex- Service Man : 10 Years
Apply Now Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020:- The Applicants ought to have finished 15 years old and ought not have finished 24 years of age.2.2 SC/ST/OBC-Upper age limit is relax able by 05 years if there should be an occurrence of SC/ST candidates and 03 years in instance of OBC Applicants. People with Disability(PWD):- Upper age limit is loose by 10 years.2.4 Ex-servicemen-Upper age limit is relax able by up to extra 10 years for ex-servicemen to the degree of administration rendered in Defence Forces plus 03 years gave they have placed in at least a half years.
WR RRC Recruitment Total Vacancy and Eligibility Details
Total Vacancy =) 3553
Division Vacancy =) 2636
|Name of Division||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Mumbai Division – BCT||792||Passed Class 10th / 12th Exam with 50% Marks with ITI Certificate in Related Trade|
|Baroda Division – BRC||489||Passed Class 10th / 12th Exam with 50% Marks with ITI Certificate in Related Trade|
|Ahmedabad Division – ADI||603||Passed Class 10th / 12th Exam with 50% Marks with ITI Certificate in Related Trade|
|Ratlam Division – RTM||455||Passed Class 10th / 12th Exam with 50% Marks with ITI Certificate in Related Trade|
|Rajcot Division – RJT||140||Passed Class 10th / 12th Exam with 50% Marks with ITI Certificate in Related Trade|
|Bhavnagar Division – BVP||157||Passed Class 10th / 12th Exam with 50% Marks with ITI Certificate in Related Trade|
Workshop Vacancy =) 872
|Name of Workshop||Total Post||Eligibility|
|Pearl Workshop – PLW||396||Passed Class 10th / 12th Exam with 50% Marks with ITI Certificate in Related Trade|
|Mahalaxmi Workshop – MXW||64||Passed Class 10th / 12th Exam with 50% Marks with ITI Certificate in Related Trade|
|Bhavnagar Workshop – BVP||73||Passed Class 10th / 12th Exam with 50% Marks with ITI Certificate in Related Trade|
|Dahod Workshop -DHDW||187||Passed Class 10th / 12th Exam with 50% Marks with ITI Certificate in Related Trade|
|Sabarmati Workshop – SBIW||86||Passed Class 10th / 12th Exam with 50% Marks with ITI Certificate in Related Trade|
|Headquarteer Office – HQ Office||66||Passed Class 10th / 12th Exam with 50% Marks with ITI Certificate in Related Trade|
WR Recruitment Some Important Dates :-
Starting Date of Application From =) 07th January 2020
Last Date of Application From =) 06th February 2020
Last Date of [Payment Fee =) 06th February 2020
Admit Card Date =) Coming Soon
Exam Date =) Coming Soon
How to Apply This Application From Western Railway RRC Recruitment 2020-21
Step 1 – Registration for Western Railway RRC
- To start with WR RRC site and need to register as a new user on the official website of the exam.
- Click on the link available for registration.
- And fill Name , date of birth, 10th class roll number and passing year and gmail id , mob. Number.
- Or click to Submit Button
- Candidate registration have completed.
- Fill WR RRC Application From
- Login to official website and login to WR RRC for fill ID and Password
- Enter the application from candidate Name, Father Name, Mother Name, DOB, Permanent Address, fill the from.
- And fill personal details or educational qualification details and (sports,NCC Ex-Service man) Certificate .
- And Fill the from Photo, Signature and submit from .
- Competitor’s Photograph (3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) taken not before a quarter of a year from the date of utilization, JPG/JPEG position. The size of the document ought to be between 20 kb to 70 kb with clear front perspective on the candidates without top and shades.
- Up-and-comers Signature (3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) in JPG/JPEG design. The size of the document ought to be between 20 kb to 30kb. SSC (Class 10) mark sheet or its proportionate.
- United ITI mark sheet of all semesters of the exchange which applied/Provisional National Trade Certificate showing marks.
- National Trade Certificate gave by NCVT or Provisional National Trade Certificate gave by NCVT/SCVT. Any of the accompanying
- ID Proof – Aadhar Card, Passport, Driving License, Pan Card or Voter ID.
Step 3 : Pay Fee :
- SC, ST and Women candidate Fee: No Fee
- OBC candidates Fee: 100/-
- Payment for Debit Card ,Credit Card, BHIM- UPI, Phone-Pay etc.
Important Points of Fill the WR Railway 2020 Application From
- Applicants ought to guarantee their qualification for the post they are applying before enlisting for the test .
- Candidates should keep every single fundamental archive helpful before beginning with.
- The application procedure Application structures with inadequate/off base data get dismissed
- The board doesn’t give any opportunity to alter the application structure once submitted.
- Documents ought to be transferred according to the recommended determinations just to maintain a strategic distance from dismissal of the application structure.
Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Selection Process =)
- Choice of competitors will be founded on the legitimacy list gathered by taking the normal of the level of imprints got by the candidates in Matriculation [with least half (total) marks] and ITI assessment giving equivalent weight, age to both. On the off chance that two candidates have similar imprints, the candidate more seasoned in age will be given inclination.
- On the off chance that the date of birth is likewise the equivalent, at that point the candidate who breezed through the registration test prior will be viewed as first. With the end goal of computation of the level of SSC/Matriculation marks, complete characteristics of all subjects as referenced in the imprint sheet/CGPA got by the candidates will be considered and not based on signs of any subject or any gathering of subjects, for example, best of five.
- With the end goal of figuring of the level of ITI marks, normal imprints referenced in the combined proclamation of imprints for all semesters of the exchange ought to be considered. If there should arise an occurrence of any inconsistency in the imprints/CGPA entered in the online application found at the hour of Document Verification, the candidature of the candidates will be dismissed.
Note:- Certificates in dialects other than English or Hindi ought to be joined by a bore witness to duplicate of the interpretation in English/Hindi.
Applicants need to deliver the first duplicates of all reports alongside 1 self-bore witness to photocopy and two most recent photos upon the arrival of Document Verification.
You are most welcome for visiting our web portal GovtJobLover. If you have any query or question regarding WR RRC Recruitment Application From 2020 Here our team member will reply to you as soon as possible. For more information about WR RRC Recruitment Application From 2020 visit our web page GovtJobLover.Com.